Originally Posted by 3hundred

Anyway, I'd like to see how he gets this done. 2¢

Done.....I'm so much happier with the car now...it'll burn them down effortlessly. This is the way!

I'm going to return the carb stud to Summit. It's bad advertising on Holley's part to market it as "Chrysler Throttle & Cruise" when in face the cruise never attaches to it.

Now that I've worked the linkage I understand what the lost motion link does. Since the cruise cable only has about half the motion of the throttle cable, the link allows the cruise cable to stay behind without impeding the throttle cables pull. Essentially it stops when the throttle cable just gets into the secondaries.

Holley should really design their linkages to be able to accept the lost motion link the same way Edelbrock does. I ended up just positioning the hole for the lost motion link's roll pin orientated the exact same distance and direction as it is on a Thermoquad.

Throttle Linkage 14.jpgThrottle Linkage 15.jpgThrottle Linkage 16.jpg

The Federal Government has not yet learned that you cannot legislate morality 1970 Coronet R/T FF4/FF8/V85/V1G 440/Auto/3.23 1970 Coronet R/T FK5/FK5/V8W/V1W 440/Auto/3.55 1970 Super Bee TX9/TX9/V8W/N96 383/Auto/3.91 1975 Duster 360 VS29L5 Daily Driver