I got the car for a good price. White '10 Pursuit. Zero rust a few small dings but overall very nice shiny paint good interior

First thing I did was dump the oil. It didn't look out of ordinary until I looked at drain plug. It had what appeared to be small black pieces of melted plastic attached to it. Definitely abnormal. It wasn't metal; I was able to smear it around between my fingers like hard but melted now plastic. I had warmed up engine to op temps before draining oil. I'll try to post pic of what I wiped off. I refilled with 7qts fresh oil and new filter and it clacked like a SOB for first five minutes then you could here a couple go quiet then the last ones went quiet and it sounded good and quiet. Same thing at start up this morning. Runs super strong but that long obnoxious initial clacking and junk on plug obviously aren't normal. I'm also going to cut filter open asap.

Do these OEM Lifters have any plastic in them ? If not, I am theorizing that despite paperwork I was provided showing the "Customer Satisfaction" service in which double roller timing chain and tensioner were changed the dealership may have never done the service and this could be pieces of the tensioner; the exact problem that was supposed to avoid. I may just pull front of engine and see if the tensioner came apart then have fight on my hands. I know when they did it on my current '10 I noticed none of the bolts up front looked as though they had a socket on them anytime recent. Everything looked exactly the same. Usually you see some clean bolt heads, etc.

Facts are stubborn things.