Originally Posted by rdrnr6970
Im cant wait to retire im beat!lol!But i know i cant just stay homt all day.I was sick earlier this year and had to stay home and i got almost nothing done,just sat around because of medical stuff and it wasnt good for me.So my wife will have a honey do list,nothing to crazy,maybe il have a mopar to work on and probably work at a auto zone with parts thats what will probably happen,low stress hopefully and work part time for extra gas money. drive

I was thinking maybe a part time gig at an auto parts store might be a good fit as well .

Ive already been offered 2 post retirement jobs if I want them . 1 is here at airport as a part time projects guy, Basically rides around in a truck all day ( air conditioned ) job just guides and keeps an eye on companies / personnel working inside the AOA fence. Could do a few days a week year round OR work a few months out of the year and do my own thing the rest of the year .

I just know I'll need to do something to keep me active and out of the wifes hair ( she works from home )

Although I already know there are some house remodel jobs are looming in the near future.......