Originally Posted by fastmark
I’ve got a bud that owns four plumbing wholesale companies. The tailgates last about six months. I told him he has two choices. 1. He can take the gates off the first day and sell them. 2. He can ( on the first day as well), line all of his employees up, remove the gate and beat it, himself, with a sledge hammer, run over it with a forklift and just general destroy it in front of their eyes. Then he can say, “ ok that’s taken care of so get back to work”! His latest employee of about 6 months, just fill his gas hemi Dodge up with Diesel and drove it till it stopped. He could not figure out what happened unti it ruined the engine.

That last bit about the idiot who filled a Hemi Dodge with diesel fuel, reminds me of a former co-worker. I worked for a company that was affliated with Chrysler, to test drive pre-production cars/trucks. One shift I worked, a guy was driving a Ram 2500 quad cab 4X4 diesel pickup. One a stop to re-fuel, he filled the entire tank with 87 octane. laugh2 Mind you, this was a pre-production test vehicle, but still brand new.
He had realized what he did after he was done pumping! His lead driver had to call it in and a flat bed had to be sent out. The truck was not started, but obviously the ENTIRE fuel system had to be flushed out.
The guy was fired on the spot, when he got back to the shop. hammer

Plymouth Makes It!