Originally Posted by Dragula
Originally Posted by Bad340fish
Just a heads up my Hole Shots didn't do well on the street, they developed a crack in them. The rears have been fine but one of the fronts cracked. They do say not for street use and I did use them on the street but just a heads up, keep an eye on them. Mine cracked in a way that it didn't leak air, but it made a creaking sound.

Like weight durable skinny wheels aren't super common. I think that is why you see so many billet specialties street lites, they are only 2lbs heavier and they are designed for street use. That is what I replaced my holeshots with.

There are no Billet Specialties wheels available right now in the sizes I need. That's what I wanted....They look really nice.

So on the Hole Shots, is the crack thru the center hub?

Now it was in one of the outer shells. But it cracked between the bolts and the bead of silicone that seals it all together. So it didn't leak air, but it did make a creaking sound and it was VERY hard to see. I actually saw it when checking the front tire pressure at a test and tune. I figured it had been there for a long time at this point so I finished racing and drove home lol.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340