Originally Posted by RWG75
Originally Posted by MuscleMopars

I am an expert on paint, body and condition and I don't need to be told I don't know what I'm looking at by someone that bought a $400 rusted out mismatched pile. I know exactly what I'm looking at and the question that I originally asked was if anyone knew production numbers and values.

What's wrong with a rusted out, barely running, no brakes, $400 pile?? I bought it to plow my driveway and knew exactly what it was when I bought it. Hell, the seats alone are worth $400. Fixing the defroster and wipers kinda got away from me but no complaints. Truth be told, I almost like it better than my LRE which still has the original floor, rockers and cab corners.

Absolutely nothing wrong with a truck like that. But when you come on here and tell me I don’t know what I’m looking at and there’s no such thing as a rust free truck and you use that as an example, might be a little irritating. I’ve owned my share of trucks like that and have seen it all. But again, my interest is in production numbers and value but apparently those things are hard to gauge right now.

Thanks,
Eric
email eric@musclemopars.com
715-426-HEMI (Shop)
612-669-CARS (Cell and Texts)

Go to my Moparts "Profile" to see my web site