Originally Posted by moparmarks
Originally Posted by RWG75
Originally Posted by MuscleMopars

No such thing as a rust free original outside of Cali or Az.

B.S. grin I've had several CO, UT and NM trucks that were just as clean as anything from AZ which I've also have owned. Out of the over 40 Western 72-80 trucks that I've owned none had any rust in the roofs. Totally an East side thing. Floors and above the rear wheel wells and lower corners of the doors are the rust issues out here. twocents
This 77 Macho came out of NM about 6 years ago. Paid 2500 for it. 360/727. It did need two quarter size rust spots in the door corners and a couple in the roll bar fixed That was it. Put a bunch of money and hours into it and then it eventually sold for 28,000 which is probably the top of the spectrum.

Tough crowd and truth be told, spotless trucks pop up from time to time but pretty few and far between. I bought my 79 RC from the original owner in 2006 and rust wise it was as clean as it comes. Also had a bent frame and hack job rad support from the accident that caused the old dude to give up his license. Didn't take much winter driving for the floors to go. 318, 3 on the tree, like 70,000 documented miles, $1300.

$28k is off the deep end nuts. Like G3 swapped and kindigit leather interior nuts.

profile1.jpg