Originally Posted by MuscleMopars

It is a 100% rust free all original truck with a lot of patina. It’s a 360, four-speed truck with low miles. Short box and all the macho stuff in place. I would not restore this truck, but I would make improvements.

No such thing as a rust free original outside of Cali or Az. It's got rust, bondo or swapped panels somewhere. Mileage on the clock means nothing without docs to back it up. Way too easy to swap / reset and replace the pedal pads. Assuming daily driver or better condition, $5k max. In general, short beds are going for more than long beds. A/C and the buddy seat buckets are about the only value adds.

This thing was kinda running when I bought it and almost worth the $400 I paid. 360/727/203/3.55s, mismatched everything, leaking every where, wiring harness held together with wire nuts and romex. Maybe $5k later its good to go, starts first time every time and hasn't met a snow drift it can't move. Real deal macho bar but I wasn't gonna waste decals on a rattle can paint job. Still needs the floors fixed right.

ad_left.jpgplow_2011_6.jpgplow_2011_12.jpgSAM_0691.JPG