Originally Posted by Tommy Chryco
Originally Posted by larry4406
Originally Posted by migsBIG
Originally Posted by Moparite
Cant say what AMD's issue is but they are probably not produced by AMD. And the supplier for whatever reason doesn't want to make a production run and have $$$ siting in parts that who knows when they will sell. I ran into this issue years ago on reproduction sheet metal. The supplier would only do a run after they had enough orders to justify the time/$ invested .

That sounds like the most logical reason to why it was cut off right at the beginning of production. If AMD is at SEMA this year, I’ll ask if some plans to do any of the rubber bumpers.

Tommy The Chryco offers rubber bumpers for 70-71 Cuda's. He bought out Gene Gregory's business.
https://www.tommythechryco.ca/product-category/elastomeric-bumpers/

AMD , fit poorly from what I heard.

I had heard the same Tom, but for the majority of folks if the part doesn't jump out of the box and fit THEIR car perfectly, then it's junk, the rubber bumpers factory or repro can sometimes be a challenge to fit the vehicle the way we now desire a total perfection restoration....perhaps AMD tired of the negative feedback or returns? and decided to can the item?

MikeG