JIm, you are correct the TF has no place where I plan to race, IMO neither does the hemi. She's really heavy already and that iron block Hemi aint helping not to mention she's a fair amount short of where I want to be on HP for sure.

Wyoming- It was advertised a few places a few years ago and was not sold, and then put in the corner of the shop to stay for awhile. The second owner traded a couple street rods for it with intentions of bracket racing it. Put new tires on it in 2016 added a delay box and then it got pushed to the corner again. They are somewhat famous folks in the New Orleans area who run Pro Mod/TS stuff and really fast street car stuff. Lets just say their name in on a car many people watch on TV all the time. One reason they didnt want the engine, as he told me most everything we have is 959" so no need for a baby engine smile I learned about it from another TV guy originally who mentioned it could likely be purchased. Was not advertised anywhere for sale and neither was the Savoy.

Doug and T yes they make a nice pair. Not sure they go along with the others honestly but we will make them both better than when found by me. Maybe the blue will stay maybe it wont have not decided and paint is the easy part.

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"