Well I showed the Savoy off last week so this week its time for the second new addition. I know some dont do FB so Ill post it up here too. I have been looking on and off for a Pro Stock Dakota for a LONG time. It has always been and issue of not enough funds or nothing available. Well this time I found two one got sold out from under me and the other we just could not strike a deal on as I was not interested in the BBC it came with and the owner did not want to separate the car. So back to the drawing board. I have known about this truck for awhilebut its never been on a track or driven for that matter. It has been a show truck since it was originally built. It has a 6.0 cert chassis built by Wizzard Racecars. Its very nicely done and anyone familiar with their stuff could attest they do killer and unusual stuff. Like the Pro Mod Hearse or more recently the Lincoln Zephyr Pro mod. This truck is a real Dakota, steel with a vin still has a fair amount of the stock interior even the power windows. The previous owner would not sell it as a roller either so I got it T/K. It essentially has a new Hemi and torqueflite in it. It has been driven around car shows and in and out of a trailer at shows. Maybe 10-15 miles on it since built. It will NOT be staying in the truck. I purchased it to go back to bracket racing and .90 stuff, basically back where I belong and back to having fun at the track rather than working at the track. We have a LOT of work to do to make her a racecar for sure. She aint light either at 3260 either. But we will see how much we can knock out of her. Like the diesel sized radiator(but it might stay)and those what feel like 200+ lb doors smile Not sure if trying to race a full size Dakota with a 130" wheelbase is a bright idea but I'm gonna try. Anyway enjoy and love to hear the feedback. BTW anyone want a Hemi and TF smile

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"