The engine was built by Larry Meaux, a name many should know but likely don't. He was known for building some fast Comp and SS, to include NHRA Championship powerplants over they years but he is also is the brain power and inventor of Pipemax program. Software used for designing headers on race cars. Pretty smart guy. So to answer that question it is actually a really nice piece that made 948@7100 with only 12.5-1 compression and a fairly mild camshaft. All the internals are good stuff Mopar Pre World mega block, Diamond pistons, Comp roller, Jesel belt drive etc. So I am sure it is a solid 8 second piece as it sits, even as a piglet. Intake comes with a Dominator top as well as the X ram deal. If no one ends up buying it it will likely find its way into the 64 Savoy.

I will likely go back to S/ST as this car is not lite at all. Had fun in the class and time to go back to where i belong. Not saying I wont try S/C or S/G on occasion but S/ST and brackets will be the focus. Like to have it go as fast as the Cuda did at least but I think this is at an aero disadvantage over the Cuda for sure. Shes a bit wide but we will hopefully be able to get it to S/St weight and get its weight bias a lot better. Would like to sell the drivetrain and put a Predator or PSO piece in it. If not I have a nice B1 that's a 4 digit deal I can use.

It was built as a show pooch with the intention of racing it later. The original owner kinda outgrew the truck, literally. It has a 28" F/C cage oh yeah and a swing away column. One of the things I have to fix is the column position, its a bit high for me. But I can fit nice and comfy and see everything well. He never got around to hitting the racetrack and it had been sitting for a few years since being "retired" from the show arena. I have already made some changes to include the beadlocks but a lot more to do.

Thanks for all the kind words. We will be starting on it here this fall. Have some family stuff going on that will require a lot of time the remainder of this year. But we will make her a nice racecar if you can make a 130" wheelbase 4 link car work smile

"I am not ashamed to confess I am ignorant of what I do not know."

"It's never wrong to do the right thing"