So I got it about ready to fire up and had to take a break, the final combo for now is basically a BGE short block, 5.7 MDS cam, Eagle heads slightly ported, fully radiused and mirror pollished exhaust valves to help keep them from being a hot spot in the chamber and the intakes got an "almost" regular 3 angle valve job but I made the cut on the outer edge of the valve (the one parallel to the stem) as clean and sharp as possible and is actually about 5* off parallel to the stem to make the edge even sharper to help break up fuel droplets as it passes over. I chickened out on the single layer head gasket mostly because I think I would just have a little too much cylinder pressure for pump fuel with the small cam, I used a factory 6.4 head gasket.

I will keep bothering the local gas stations to start carrying e-85, if they ever do it then I will swap in SRT8 pistons and the thin head gasket... or maybe build a 5.7 about 14 to 1 with early 5.7 pistons and milled eagle heads!

I am not causing global warming, I am just trying to hold off a impending Ice Age!