Originally Posted by an8sec70cuda
OK, so I went over to see the Challenger and got some pics. The hole in the firewall is there and the hood looks to be the later version w/ crumple zones.
The fender tag has been misplaced, but he's hoping he can find it. The build sheet is there and is in good shape. It has a "6" under carb fresh air package. This has to mean shaker right? It's an R/T and there were no other "fresh air packages" offered on a challenger other than a T/A. which this clearly isn't.
The VIN is JS23U0B407xxx

Here's some pics...He had it covered up so I didn't get a full body pic. Keep in mind, this is NOT a 100% correct professional restoration. Just restoring it himself as a nice cruiser. I wish he hadn't changed the color, but it is what it is. Original drivetrain is long gone anyway.

Is there any way to get a few pictures of the Broadcast sheet. So far we only know of two U-code Shakers. Mine is a super trac pack and other is auto. This would be the third.
Would like to see more of the options and broadcast sheet if possible.
Thanks Bob

Last edited by VCODE; 06/29/21 01:18 PM.

Mom & Dad let me buy a brand new 70 Challenger R/T 440 Six-Pack Super Trac Pack when I was 17

(Robert what is a 440 Six-Pack)