I Also found this post on super car registry site ... Hey Everyone. Well...here is the final chapter to my saga that started this last May. Some of you may remember my 1970 Challenger R/T SE here. I had previously mentioned Scott Smith (Harms) and his assistance with everything. He is a GREAT guy and tried to help me with the numerous issues throughout these past months and he actually found a buyer for the R/T SE for me. Scott also helped me find a FANTASTIC 70 Challenger R/T that has absolutely NO issues what-so-ever, owned by Dave West. Scott had known Dave from the work he had done for him over the years and Scott was also one of the judges that did a rigorous OE inspection on Dave's car at MATS (Mopars at the Strip in Vegas) a few years back. Scott personally vouched for this car and gave it a HUGE thumbs up. I'm sure that some of you have seen this car and may even know Dave West. Dave knew what I had been through (with my last purchase) and personally delivered my new Challenger to my front door because he knew that I was still gun-shy. He did so with only my word that I would purchase it on my approval upon final inspection.....no down payment. He was that confident in his Challenger and I'm sure that Scott told him that I was a stand up guy and could be trusted. Dave is also a great person that is all for the hobby. These two guys (along with many of you) are what makes this a GREAT hobby and have restored my faith in it. Kudos to Scott Smith and Dave West.
So here it is....what do you guys think? It was personally fully inspected my Galen Govier and totally authentic with all numbers matching. Per Galen's full report, it is 1 of only 2 Dodge Challenger U code(s) to have a shaker hood. The second one is black but has lost it's original drivetrain many years ago. The color combo, from what has been said and researched, is a 1 of 1. Together, this makes this one rare Challenger. The Challenger runs and drives fantastic....my wife and I both love it.

Previously, I have received emails from some of you guys here and wanted to give you all an update. Hope you all like it.

Craig link to post-- https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=134919

Last edited by ek3; 06/21/21 11:05 PM.