I have had Condon and Skelly as I bought the policy from an Agent that had a stand at the car shows. She was nice but years later sent a letter that said she was retiring but could stay with them as I was sending them the $ anyway.
I called them and said I was not going to renew and sent a letter as well as I went with Grundy. Fast forward to policy end, the Condon-Skelly called and I told them again I was not paying and even faxed a copy of the declaration page. Told them I had already paid Grundy and had the full policy with the declaration page. Then they sent a no insurance letter to my state. I called the state and sent the declaration page as proof as they were giving me 30 days to show proof or lose my license.
All was good until Condon sent a message again months later to my state stating I had no insurance letter again from the state.
I was told that I had to prove to Condon-Skelly so they would stop sending the state stuff I told them I had but did it again and again.
They were doing it out of spite and I later got a letter from some lawyer who was filing a class action suit as they did it too many people. Condon said it was the old Agent who went to work elsewhere and she said it was them but they were no help at all.
I have had Hagerty no problem as well as Grundy. Grundy was cheaper and has them now they are both good.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough