Originally Posted by Dragula
For the few runs I have on it, it runs very well. This year was wet and cold to start with, and I got zero testing in. So 6.07 at 113.9mph off the trailer isn't too bad leaving at 2400rpm and shifting at 6400...

As I lean it out, it will get meaner....It was super lean at idle, and then goes too rich at the hit....I have a wide band in the car this year....So I fattened up the idle, and leaned out the main jets and HSB, plus I have a 3-circuit shop carb to try out and my old 1250 2 circuit to see if its too big or not. So this Friday, I am going to to TNT if I can get the day off....Its a long shot due to a big IHRA event this weekend.

The list of busted stuff this year has been a real PITA......Broke the tongue jack on the trailer (my fault), broke the rear door on the trailer (not my fault), wiring & brakes on the trailer quite (not my fault), carb was off a bit, brand new starter fried.....stupid fuel pump has been an on going nightmare....GoPro died, and my AFR gauge gave me fits....

Impressive for sure! And only shifting at 6400....what gas are you running with the 14.5:1 CR?