Grizzly, yery insightful. Thank you very much. thumbs

Moparjim, I'm sorry for the loss of your son's coach. A great coach is an important figure in a young player's life. frowwn

We ended up in the finals, lost 3-2 on a penalty kick after a handball was called in the box with about 30 seconds left. Officiating today was excellent all around, not a peep from players, coaches, or spectators from any teams we played, or from us. We beat 2 unbeaten teams and 2 one-loss teams, lost to an unbeaten team in the finals. For the spring outdoor season (which begins in late March), the combined records of the 5 teams we played in this tournament was 59-2. These kids are good, with many of them good enough to play high school varsity soccer even though they are 12-13 years old. We had a fun weekend in spite of the problems in the first game. My daughter's ribs are really sore, but doc checked her again and saw no signs of a concussion, and she hasn't had any symptoms. We've got our last regular season game on Wednesday, and then the kids are off until the 1st week of August, when fall outdoor season starts. Many of them will play all summer in soccer camp and for club teams as well, including my daughter.

Earning every penny of that moderator paycheck.

DBAP