Yep it's all the parents fault because they haven't taught their kids and because like you wrote they are trying to vicariously re-live their childhood I guess. It's unbelievable how some of them act at some little league games that I've seen! They act like they are on the same level as the kids; screaming and yelling out of control like spoiled little brats instead of setting the example. Seems like some of the moms are worse than the dads! Unbelievable little brats and I still mean the adults! Allowing for dirty play and bad calls as long as it's for their entitled precious kids instead of encouraging fair play and a good time and as you wrote "nice play"! no matter which team that player is playing for. Most of the time when you have a snarky little brat kid you know you can look to the parents for setting an awful example. I hope you are able to somehow explain to your daughter that no matter what she sees and experiences on the Soccer field this isn't how life should work up I'm sure you will.

Facts are stubborn things.