Originally Posted by Sunroofcuda
Originally Posted by stuman
I have a set of steel rims off my 69 Hemi RR. I purchased the RR back in the early 90's. need help figuring what these are 2 have the big H, has 15x6 JJ made in Cana.a stamped on inside, 1 has small H with the 15x6 JJ and made in Canada stamped on the inside, the other has no H but 15x6 JJ made in USA stamped on inside and has numbers by the valve stem, 3641331, all wheels have the 3 nubs to mount the hub cap. I think the 2 rims with the big H are 69 Rims? the small H is 70? rim, the other no idea, looking for help and info. thanks and be safe

Big H wheels started with date codes in 1968 & through 1972. I've had & sold a bunch of them.

Wheels with H's or H wheels? If your talking about H wheels as the Heavy Duty Hemi and Six pack wheels, to be clear the 68 date code wheels should have been late dates for the early 69 cars. 3 nubs, point valve stem and the 69 year later center style. 68 Hemi wheels were 15x6 JK and they had the early style center with humps between holes.

Some of these wheels where used on C bodies also. I think there were even some extra heavy duty wheels (station wagons) as an option on some cars.