Originally Posted by gbeaty
Originally Posted by Taylor

Thanks I'll call them tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Taylor
Cam is too small for the Thitek heads 6.1 intake is too small for the CI your pulling...."Can the potential of these motors be unlocked without an extremely tall intake? " yes/No , the best of the shorter intakes from what I've seen from my Uncles testing is the PREXFIX intake manifold....the Drag pak and Ritters intake are hard to beat for all out G3 Hemi. and Holleys HI Ram wth the LS 2x 4 top is PHUCKING AWESOME .

Too small as in too little duration, or too little lift? The motor was originally specced with a 224/232 cam with the same lift, which I assumed was way too small. However when I went to the longer duration cam (again not specced by me; I don't know why they gave it so little lift) it barely made any more power up top. 7 more whp in exchange for less torque below 4,000 and far worse idle. Not a good trade off.

I did see someone got a Drag Pak manifold to hit under a Charger hood by cutting it down 2" and using a 6061.com throttle body adapter. I'll look in to that, thanks. Would you say the Holley Hi-Ram is better than the Drag Pak? Is this testing published anywhere?

I could put a bump in the hood, but can't run a big cowl. I need to be able to see right-hand apexes.

http://www.rylispro.com/ the guy who runs this site is also a good person to talk to , he's running a Big Alum G3 on road courses and he would know better what to do about oiling, ...

I'd look in to the Prefix Single plane intake before the Drag pack for what you want.

The lift is small for a Big Ci G3 engine, duration is fine for a road course car. I've watched my Uncle Ric dyno just over 100 different G3 combos in the last 2 years everything between 302ci to 476ci(bge with darton LSX sleeves) ...he'll tell you two things about the G3... one it loves intake valve size , .54-.56% of the bore and they come alive and they love lift.........ironically MA Mopar screwed the G3 with it's limited lift capabilities....650ish being max with out spending major money on lifters and valve gear.....and to add insult to injury , longer valves tilt the valve tip away from the rocker tips..lash caps will only go so far , then you have to move the shafts out towards the cover rails or go with a individual rocker arm set up.

.My Cam is 250/250 @50 .645/.660 110 lobe separation, 107 installed CL. I'm running modified isky High seat solid lifters , use to have the PQX roller tip rockers but switched over to the Harland sharp about a month back. Heads are a set of Highly modified Eagles with 2.165 x 6mm intake valve and 1.63 X 7mm.Intake is a Edelbrock Victor with the runners cut down.

What Valve size are you running on the Intake side ?

04 Ram 4x2 11.66@ 122 4750LBS ...phat pig Moves for fully loaded truck with NA 345ci Hemi
2020 1320 Challenger....stock daily driver.