Originally Posted by Taylor

Thanks I'll call them tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Taylor
Cam is too small for the Thitek heads 6.1 intake is too small for the CI your pulling...."Can the potential of these motors be unlocked without an extremely tall intake? " yes/No , the best of the shorter intakes from what I've seen from my Uncles testing is the PREXFIX intake manifold....the Drag pak and Ritters intake are hard to beat for all out G3 Hemi. and Holleys HI Ram wth the LS 2x 4 top is PHUCKING AWESOME .

Too small as in too little duration, or too little lift? The motor was originally specced with a 224/232 cam with the same lift, which I assumed was way too small. However when I went to the longer duration cam (again not specced by me; I don't know why they gave it so little lift) it barely made any more power up top. 7 more whp in exchange for less torque below 4,000 and far worse idle. Not a good trade off.

I did see someone got a Drag Pak manifold to hit under a Charger hood by cutting it down 2" and using a 6061.com throttle body adapter. I'll look in to that, thanks. Would you say the Holley Hi-Ram is better than the Drag Pak? Is this testing published anywhere?

I could put a bump in the hood, but can't run a big cowl. I need to be able to see right-hand apexes.