Originally Posted by hp383
I have a big block short shaft 727 from a low mile motorhome. It is not the funny kind with the parking drum.

It might be good to go with a quick service, the RV only had 43K miles on it. And was in operable condition when the 440 was extracted.
I however did not ever drive the RV so I cannot swear that the transmission was in perfect condition, but my neighbor (who bough the RV for the motor originally advertised as a 360, but he took it because he knew it wasn't and the price was right) is a Mopar guy, a friend, and has never given me reason to doubt his word.

If you are ever in Southwest Iowa, or have someone in the area that could pick it up, I would sell it for $100 which is below core price, since I cannot swear to the internals being operational, I cannot ship it though. After my truck wreck many years ago, I am no longer able to lift, move, palatalize, etc. any heavy objects.

I'm about 90 minutes South of Omaha Nebraska. Feel free to PM me if you could use this transmission. Hopefully this post is OK, its not actually a for sale, but more a trying to help a guy out posting.

Thanks but I had the trans rebuilt and had the correct tail housing put on it.

I have the correct motor mounts coming from Bouchillon and will pull the motor this weekend.

Also, having the cab fuel tank boiled and sealed. Was a rusty mess, another thing the previous owner lied to me about.