A comment from the peanut gallery........

You’re at the dyno....... which imo is about the best place there is to try and get a carb(in this case, your own carb) sorted out.

I would have made one or two pulls with the shop carb to establish a baseline for power and fuel flow........ then started trying to get your own carb sorted out.

Making sure the carb tune is close(safe enough to use) is the main thing I use the dyno for.

Even if you weren’t 100% successful getting your carb dialed in...... you’d have had more data to go by for future mods/tweaking.

I’ve only used a 4150/1050 once. It went on a hot street 10.5:1 572 with EZ heads.
It was the QFT Q-1050 with downleg boosters.
I think we ended up making one jet change on the dyno.
Nice fuel curve, good throttle response. Owner says it runs great on the street.

Edit- I just looked at the sheets...... we made the baseline runs with my old Mighty Demon 850 downleg, which was working very nicely on that motor.
With the QFT Q-1050, the jets were actually quite a bit smaller than what was being used in the MD850.

There was only a few tq/hp difference between the two carbs, but you have to keep in mind there isn’t anything even close to a 200cfm spread between those two carbs.
The MD 850 is 1.56v x 1.750
The QFT 1050 is 1.59v x 1.750

On the flow bench they’re probably within 25-30cfm.

68 Satellite, 383 with stock 906’s, 3550lbs, 11.18@123
Dealer for Comp Cams/Indy Heads