Couple of things I prefer: I would prefer running some type of headers. I have hedman ultra flows right now on my 360 (obviously won't transfer over to big block. I don't want to lift the truck past stock for any clearance. Just not my preference in looks. I have 33's on it now and that's the biggest tire I would want also. I don't think I'll ever find a donor big block truck in this area, and I really like the idea of a crate engine. Already built, as I'm not able to build it myself. Possibly something with aluminum heads (I know costly but helps with weight reduction for adding a big block. Even just the aluminum intake will make up some). A donor truck would be great for all the peripheral parts, I get that, but finding, storing, and tearing apart is problem. I don't have the facilities for that either. I'm going to take a look in my city though, and if there's one right here, probably can't turn that down. I'll pay my buddy to store, etc.

If I stayed with small block, I'd even prefer sell the current factory 360-4 for a built 360/408. Less down time and choosing of parts, etc.

Facts are stubborn things.