I am trying to find a good location for the line lock solenoid on my car. I am building an “A” body with a big block and Pro Parts headers. The line lock is either a Biondo or Moroso (they look the same).

There are two problems finding a location.

1. The #7 tube loops over the steering column and then drops down inside the torsion bar.
2. The line lock solenoid is supposed to be located after the distribution block (with the safety switch).

The most logical place is to mount it on the firewall, next to the master cylinder. But to do this and make the connections, I need to run a line from the M/C, along the firewall (to miss the header tube) to the top of the distribution block, and then a line from one of the front outlet ports back up along the firewall to the line lock solenoid (probably the top). Then a line from the bottom of the solenoid down along the firewall, to a tee, and then split out to the right and left front wheels.

Does anyone have pictures of a better plan?

Beside that, I am still debating using a rear wheel line lock, which will also complicate the “batch of spaghetti” brake lines.

Thank you, John

1971 Satellite Sebring Plus - 14.46 @ 95.43
1977 Road Runner - N/B 11.02@ 119 Drag Radials