Originally Posted by moparjim79
Originally Posted by GTSDart340
Originally Posted by moparjim79
Hey Dave,

I really appreciate you sticking to your guns. The original post was titled what gentlemen? Not " give your opinion on a device you have no experience with and sway people away from improving driveability in a non carbuerated vehicle"

This same question was asked what, less than a year ago? Cmon guys, you all ain't that old. Lots of people weighed in on it.

These cars are not like our high school rides. No, you can't twist the distributor and its a different beast, but im really disappointed with all you guys still refusing to believe the manufacturers are making more power with less, using less and lasting half a million miles with no work if taken care of.

If you hate the idea of someone adding a simple, effective trinket to their ride that improves the experience, just shut up and click on the next page. Keep your mouth shut otherwise and answer the question asked to the point. Quit trying to rack up a post count.

The question was "is it worth it?" And I gave evidence that it's not. If people want to try it, go ahead. It's not my money being spent.

Wrong. I believe the question was, uhm, " anyone use the pedal commander ?" And then a "your thoughts?" Not once have you replied " yes, I have, and it blows". No. You just forwarded a few internet reactions and your feelings on how new cars operate. Out of curiosity at this point, have you driven anything built after, say, 2010?

Did you read the initial post? Clearly not. Also I posted the results of my research into it, as I considered one for my 06 Magnum. I actually did try something similar, using my Diablosport Trinity. It lets you control the throttle by percentage. All it did was lower my mpg.

1949 International KB-2 "Mater" - 302/T5

1968 Dodge Dart GTS "The Drat" - 340/727

2006 Dodge Magnum R/T - Hemi

2016 Dodge Durango Limited - 3.6