.........What show are you referring to? Graveyard Cars? If so, you undoubtedly notice that Worman uses any opportunity he can to plug certain vendors like AMD. And I wouldn't doubt he gets some sort of kickbacks for those plugs. He isn't going to get kickbacks for example if he started boasting about getting NOS quarters for $10,000 each from GLNOS I don't think? .......

Everything on the show is subsidized.The AMD parts,the garage doors, the media blaster ect. The editor of the show never gives up the opportunity to do a quick camera pan of a particular manufacturers logo.But if Coca Cola isn't paying Worman he blurs out their logo is his break room.

........ Despite his self promotion, I don't think Worman does concours quality restorations

100 percent correct!! I have a friend who visited the shop 2 years ago and Worman said he does "driver quality " restorations. Mark told him he's not gonna hunt down NOS parts for driver type restos. I pointed out here years ago just what you said: None of his cars have ever been OE judged.