What show are you referring to? Graveyard Cars? If so, you undoubtedly notice that Worman uses any opportunity he can to plug certain vendors like AMD. And I wouldn't doubt he gets some sort of kickbacks for those plugs. He isn't going to get kickbacks for example if he started boasting about getting NOS quarters for $10,000 each from GLNOS I don't think? Despite his self promotion, I don't think Worman does concours quality restorations. I haven't seen or heard of any cars he's done up for high level judging at shows like MCACN or Carlisle. He does pretty looking cars for entertainment purposes so if you send him your rusty or beat to hell hemi cuda it isn't going to get a top level restoration full of OEM parts. And from what I can see, your car will sit outside in his storage lot behind he shop for a long time until he gets to it!
Now if you are referring to a '71 hemi cuda restored on another show, never mind my comments, though I can't recall any of the other custom or resto realty shows working on any high level Mopars?