Hey guys, thanks for keeping this up on the list. Sorry for the delay in updates. I've been giving little attention to the interwebs of late.

I put it on stands and ran it through the vibration speed range, no vibe. To me, that isolated things to the front. I checked every pivot, attachment point, mount point and all tight.

Wheel and tire package is 235/65-15s (Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 (their take on BFG T/A) on 15x7 cop wheels. The tires are from like 2009, but in great condition with low miles. Few places around here will touch them except to remove them.

Anyhow, I called the shop that got my alignment dialed for me with the adj strut rods and other tweaks and was bending the guy's ear about it. He has the gear to balance the tires on the car, and invited me back to visit his establishment. Interesting process if you haven't seen it and actually took care of it, though I'm not convinced it didn't just cover something else up. When I commented as such, the guy who did the work said that it was covering up old tire carcasses.

I'll be committing on a brake/wheel combo before long and there is much more available in 17. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that it is from the only wear items on the car that aren't actually new at this point.