My combo is:
Non-intercooled blow through E85.
.040" over 360,
Custom Diamond Racing Turbo Pistons
Eagle H-beams
230@.050 .540" lift hydraulic roller.
9.2:1 compression.
CNC'd Eddy heads.
Stock block with 1/2 fill and girdle. Stock cast 360 crank (never turned).
Cometic's with head studs.

I have ran mine as high as 23psi on a billet wheel S476. I'm guessing it makes somewhere around 900hp at that level. (142mph@3740lbs)

I can't speak to cast crank/stock block longevity with any additional changes. But I think mine would make more power in a few ways.

1) It could use more cam, to turn more RPM. I only shift it at 6200, but more cam to turn 7,000 would be a whole new world.
2) It MIGHT benifit from getting away from the stock exhaust manifolds. They only have a 1 7/8" collector oulet, so could be hurting it.
3) It would probably be quicker with an intercooler of some sort, that would give me more tuning room to turn the boost up further safely.
4) I could put a 4" crank in it, which would allow me to use up more turbo flow (lowering the boost), at the same RPM's, and make more power.

As said... all of the above put the stock block/crank at risk, so I'm happy where it is. (Not to mention it's only got a roll bar in it, no cage.)

Making power is one thing, getting the car down the track is another. Getting the converter right, dialing in the boost/timing ramp coming off the trans brake, and getting the suspension dialed in for the mega torque... are all key.

How much boost and power the parts will hold is COMPLETELY dependent on the tune. I have found that more boost/less timing is WAY safer, than less boost/more timing.