I really like the megasquirt EFI stuff from DIYAutotune. It is an incredible value but it comes with more work as you have to make your own harness etc. I went the full cheap guy route and soldered up my ECU from a kit. It's been an enjoyable deal and I have 5 years on it now and it has been rock solid reliable. I could see how its not for everyone though.

That being said the Holley stuff is super nice and easy, you pay for it but its good stuff. Try to look to the future as much as you can, the HP holley product is a good value but it would be pretty easy to leave yourself wanting more options in the future if you expand. I don't think you can reach the end of the capabilities of the Dominator ECU. FastmanEFI can you line you out though.

I couldn't imagine not having Data log capabilities with an EFI system. I data log way more fields than I need to but there is times where I will see something on here, or read something on another sight and I can go back and look at that field in a log and learn something.

68 Barracuda Formula S 340