Hmm...everyone it seems beats up on the Lokar (or the knock-off) setups, yet I cannot for the life of me understand why?

It has a practially never-ending ability to be adjusted to how you need it in order to mesh-up to your particular setup/configuration.

Here are a couple of pics of my setup: yes the 9800 TQ is the aftermarket one, so the throttle hookup did NOT require me to run the Mopar adapter (but if you need that, well, oh boy, there is about a $10 part that does that for you), and the transmission level needed a bit of an adjustment (measured the stock center-to-center lengths and replicated with some additional provisions for adjusting it my way).

Anyways, the Buchillon setup is certainly ore stock-appearing, but it uses the very same principle the Lokar stuff does. There is no denying it is well thought out and gives you the additional adjustability that the Lokar kit as-supplied brackets do not...however, it's really just a different shape of the same animal...so what am I missing here? Sorry, I never understood this whole difficulty.

MOPAR_Lokar_knockoff_setup_carb.jpgMOPAR_Lokar_knockoff_setup_trans.jpg