Originally Posted by Rhinodart
Originally Posted by JP8
Originally Posted by Rhinodart
I hate lowered trucks, if you want something low buy a freakin' car... twocents

The title should have let you know that nobody is going to care what you have to say in regards to lowering a D100. Literally, nobody in this chat cares that YOU don't like lowered trucks.

It's like walking into a sporting goods store and getting on the loudspeaker and proclaiming to all the sports enthusiasts shopping there, " I don't like sports.". Nobody here cares what you think.

That is my opinion, don't like it, don't post a thread on it! You can just FO if you don't like it! You are only a caretaker of a nice vehicle, the next guy will fix your mistakes....LOL

Now, now Karen. You need to follow your own advice. Don't like the subject matter, don't post on it! You knew this thread was all about lowering D100's, right? Nothing made you click on this thread. You just wanted to tell people how much you don't like lowered trucks. Guess what, nobody cares!
Furthermore, it's just funny (sad, really) that you're getting huffy and telling people to FO if they don't like it. YOU are the one that doesn't like people's favorable opinion of lowered trucks, posting in a thread that is all about lowered trucks, and telling people to FO. I hope you get better and quit being so angry.
My truck is for sale. You can buy it and keep it from being ruined. I was just wanting to rebuild the front suspension and throw on some 17" wheels to get a good stance on it. Got a new AVS2 carb too. Thinking about some shorty headers too. Price will go up with modifications so act now before it's ruined! Don't have to sell but if I do the $$$ will be helping me ruin my 'cuda some more.

Buy it before I ruin it, Rhinodork!

Last edited by JP8; 11/09/20 09:56 PM.

Instagram : @5_points_racing