Dart4forte,
Are you saying that you found drop springs for a 94-01 and you are using those? What model 8 3/4" are you using. I read that A-body car's spring pads are 43" on center like the D100's but they are more narrow. I'm trying to figure out if B or E housings will be a better match.

Edit: I found that an E or B would be better for width but the perches would have to be relocated. Now I am thinking a 9" might be a better choice if I have to relocate springs. Also, I am seeing a few different suppliers of drop shackles for dodges. In the popular thread that is linked to regarding lowering D100's it recommends using Chevrolet shackles when doing an axle flip. Are they "drop" spindles in effect or do they contribute to the lowering? I'm just wondering if it will be lower in the rear if I do the axle flip AND put drop shackles on it in conjunction with van lower control arms.

I also want to check out these drop springs for the front. Link? Here is some springs for an extra cab V6 https://spindle-source.com/1994-2001-dodge-ram-1500-v6-ext-cab-2-lowering-drop-coils-springs-kit/
Don't know the weight differnces between an older SWB D100 and later model ext cab V6.

Last edited by JP8; 11/04/20 10:39 AM.

Instagram : @5_points_racing