Enough to be missing roof on every section. With downed trees but not for me just 6-8 palm tree branches that is why we choose them. Along with lots of clean up
Had to cut up trees from neighbors fix a shed for one that was just minor and replace his missing ridge caps but his roof is fine.To help him out as he just had hod heart attack him a few weeks back. I think they said it was 95-100 but we had some gust when bands hit is hard like I said the chimney sounded like you were beating on it with a hammer. After looking around trees on holmes, Power poles broke in half or pushed down and lots and lots of roof damages as well as fences just gone. The house next to us no longer has a fence at all. I build mine extra strong with heavy very heavy commercial pipes in lots of cement and the rest are in a retaining wall that has a large footer that is belled at the base with lots of steel inside. The gates are also over built same way.
The shutters are Cat-5 rated {Dade County approved} Garage door is 2 sided metal with insulation inside and rated for high wind

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough