No power here. I got the generator powering up everything so The Whole Home Is Up and Rolling On It! Yes It Is Connected With A Proper Transfer Switch
Cleaned up 400 plus feet of street curb to curb the home next to me on both sides and across from us. That way my little part looks normal like it did before but the rest of the Parish is a mess.
We cleaned the rear yard as well. Putting everything in bags or cans and it is waiting to be picked up.
We had too check dad's place and was lucky both neighbor's trees fell in their own Holmes, not dad's We had informed them that the trees we toast. In fact the one that fell on the house next to dads had part of it fall on dad's my fence 4 months ago so they had time to deal with it.
On the way there all of Kenner what we could see of Metairie was without power. They say 82,000.min in Jefferson are without. But retracted that to more
Did not think there's 82,000 in Jefferson Parish.
Lots of down power poles and trees, trees on houses as well as cars. It was dark like midnight at 5pm but does not get dark till 6:45 here. Some wild wind but was just a Cat 2 Katrina was way worse. My wife went to bed when Katrina passed slept right though it and did not believe me that it was bad real bad I had to show her personality fir her to believe me

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough