It has been since 2005 that we had this many TS in the Gulf.
Zeta is going to hit us between 6:10 and 7 PM till about 9 PM.
We just are getting into it now with a few wild gusts Eye should be right over where I am.
New Generator ready and waiting with small 15 Gallon Barrels Of Fuel thanks to used mint VP Racing Gas barrels. Nice and convenient size to move and a hand pump so I can just fill er up if we lose power. Looks like Dad's home already lost power just 4 miles away since no one trims trees. Must be the same for you up north and the snow. And Idiots who did not pick up a thing so it will blow all over the place.
Back when Lee hit west of us lost the power for 7 days.
Sometime next year I will install NG on the Carb and use the unused gas up in the cars.
At least this time my wide is awake she slept through Katinra and thought I was joking it was so bad. Zeta should just be a Cat 2 though. But the few bands we got were bad already few broken tree brancheds and thought the Fireplace Cap and Metal Pipe was gone as heard a lound noise but something hit it. Squalls are funny like that now quiteand just misting. They say it will be mostly wind and not rain / water so have the shutters close and everything picked up.

Shutter1.jpgShutter2.jpg
Last edited by 340SIX; 10/28/20 06:01 PM.

[img]https://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee87/fast340six/sig%20pics/2840886-340SIX-1.jpg[/img]
VP of the MPM in New Orleans
73 Dart Sport 340/ 70 challenger vert. That may still get built, If I live long enough