I don't have a ton of time fooling with radial cars, but it looks to me like successful people are getting the suspension separated and holding the car up with the shock to keep the front end down. Keeping the front end down and the rear separated keeps the tire applied as it tries to drive over the CG rather than under it. I don't see fast radial cars hanging the wheels. I see the front tires stay on the ground.

Weight is a big deal as well. Guys tuning a car I helped with some would routinely move10 or 15 pounds around in the car to make it work. Moving some weight from the middle of the car to the nose would make it go from standing straight up to getting it down the track - or blowing the tires off if they moved too much weight.

You can measure all that stuff and come up with your numbers, but you have to think about where those numbers go when it hits the tire and the housing comes out of the car 4, 5, or 6 inches. The front mount goes with the chassis making the ladder bar angle go up far beyond what a simple hole adjustment provides.

If the results don't match the theory, change the theory.