Originally Posted by JACK1440
Well, made it out last week and have some results although I had other issues. I ended up going with Ultimate. I really liked Lenny and what he had to say. He fitted me with a 9 1/2" 5600 flash converter. So, I got one pass before I had an issue with one of my heads leaking coolant, that's being welded now. The results are definitely headed in the right direction. I never would have thought a converter could make that much difference. I still have a lot of tuning to do with the front shocks. I was WAY too tight so it caused the car to literally hop off the ground. I straightened the car out and floor boarded it. The ET was off due to the hole shot but, mph.....

The car gained 8 mph at the 1/8 from 107.5 (old converter) to 116.2 and 11 mph at the 1/4 from 135.6 (old converter) to 146.2. Can't wait to get this head back on and see what kind of et it will run with a good hole shot.

Thanks for everyone's help!

Sounds great, It really is so nice to deal with such down to earth people like Lenny. Get ready for some good results !!!

....BAD A$$ STREET CAR.....