Originally Posted by DrCharles
Thanks for the link. Interesting reading indeed... but I just went to the Glen Ray site and I absolutely will not spend $1195.00 for a "resto" radiator! shock
I wonder if a simple recore of my old 26" copper/brass would be more reasonable... I'll ask.

I'll find out tomorrow if my temps are at all changed with the Flowkooler 16-fin high flow pump I just put in scope

Myself, I have never seen the "Magical" water pumps doe anything except trtansfer money for your wallet to the seller / MFR. I believe that is what they were designed for LOL.

Do be aware that the local radiator shop may not be aware of the different efficiencies of cores made by different suppliers. Been down that road several times. If you re -read the "short" version of the story I posted, I will ask you one question. How much money do you think I lost trying to resolve that heating issue. $2,000 would've been a bargain. Keep in mind the shop overhead, wages, etc.I had to eat in addition to the parts cost as it was a customers car.
I will say once again, based on your symptoms, you are either not getting enough air through the core, or the core itself is not efficient enough. twocents beer