Pictures

My Mopar ECU would say around 2000 I bought it new

Don’t have any idea on what’s failing at higher RPM

Also

Cheap Borg Warner made in the USA

And some Chinese knockoff from Mancini

As some of you know , I have been chasing RPM issues on my 383/432 Stroker ever since I put it together - All above 5,000 RPM , like a rev limiter was kicking in

Some mentioned lifters (Comp XE 275 HL) E Street 75cc heads - Others valve springs - Some mentioned nature of the camshaft

Fuel pressure and of course ignition - Eliminated fuel pressure by taping a gauge to my windshield at the point of 5,000 RPM

Two different carbs - One a brand new 800 AVS2 - Float levels - Jetting - Needles / Seats

Trying to put a Chinese ignition combo together correctly in today’s age is like - Coils are no better , MSD and Pertronix all failed , hot and overheat and just fail

Ballast - Ballast bypass , blah blah blah

All three of those ECU s failed above 5,000 RPM - They all ran fine on start and cruise - None ever failed completely

For some odd reason I didn’t want that MSD ignition box under the hood - But looking back chasing my ass I wish I would of

Anyways , problem solved , at least for piece of mind it was always Ignition related I know now

F327388B-C4F2-470C-BF1D-23FC6D9A2012.jpegCB545A8A-E6DA-409E-B57B-AEC564D95F9D.jpeg

1971 Dodge Charger Superbee
2011 Ram Sport 1500 Quad Cab Deep Water Blue Loaded
Siberian Huskies