My wife leased a new Acura RDX ( her third) a month ago , did all the negotiations on the phone and internet due to the pandemic here in N. J. dropped off old lease and picked up new one in and out of dealership in ten minutes. Dodge dealers are notorious for being shady and difficult come to think of it almost every Dodge/ Plymouth I have purchased new has had some kind of hassle/problem. When i bought my 08 H.Q.C. I saw it on the lot on a Sunday , went to dealer on a Monday and started the process of purchasing it. the salesman were anything but enthusiastic but I did get a great deal : a truck with a 39,500 list price for 22,000 and my 80,000 mile 02 Durango with a bad rear. I think because the new body style 09s were out and they wanted rid of the 08. they did give me 4 free oil changes but i only used one as the dealership closed. ( back when Chrysler closed many dealers at one time) i think the salesman knew it was coming and thats why he wasn't to excited about the sale. I don't see myself buying a Dodge soon as my 08 only has 56,00 miles on it but you never know ,a new 2500 would be nice or a new Dakota ( if and when they come out) as my everyday transportation.

Last edited by 11secdart; 07/08/20 08:59 AM.

68 Dart 410 / 904
92 D150 original owner
21 Ram 1500 Quad Cab, Big Horn , Hemi ,4x4
23 Audi Q5
16 Honda HRV