I've been making it part of my daily routine to look here on Moparts, Ebay & Craigslist for intakes. I spotted a few that were decent deals, but the shipping is always a killer on the old cast iron & most will require a massive amount of cleaning to get the carbon out from inside. I saw a clean one for $75 that was VERY tempting, but it was a 2-1/2 hour drive one way. down I told myself to just wait until the Carlisle show because there's bound to be a bunch of them there & I've carried heavy crap across the fairgrounds all the way up the hill to where my truck is before. laugh2

This past weekend there was a new ad on eBay for a brand new Edelbrock Performer for $140 & $38 for shipping. eek I thought about it, passed on it & went to bed. After laying there looking at the ceiling & thinking about how a crusty old intake needs to be cleaned up, I turned my phone back on & went right to eBay & clicked the "BUY IT NOW" button. boogie I have this same intake on my Scamp & did the same 2V to 4V swap ages ago so for roughly $50 to $75 more than what I planned on spending, this will save me a bunch of grief.

Thanks for all the ideas that were posted. beer