Originally Posted by Sniper
Originally Posted by Cab_Burge

As far as how many dyno pulls and test sessions I've have been involved with on legal SB Mopar V8 NHRA stocker motors it is over hundred so far, how about you?

As an aside, Edelbrock still makes a 4bbl intake with small ports, it's called the Performer and running one of those on my 318 is exactly the same as running a stock 4bbl intake on small port 318. BTDT.
Your wrong on this, don't mislead the masses that don't know any better tsk
The early DP4B ( I think that is the correct model number, I only had one of those luck)dual plane 4 barrel intake is probably the predecessor to the current 318 performer.
All of you that don't know the differences in the port size take a hard look at the intake gaskets for the 273/318 and the 340//360 heads and make up your own minds scope twocents
I put a 1968 stock Mopar 340 cast iron intake on my Sons 1967 Baracuda fast back along with a Carter 500 CFM 4 barrel, it drove horrible. I swap the heads for a set of 1972 small valve 340 heads and had them cut to the correct CC for the 318 heads on his motor, that corrected the reversion problems and help it drive a lot better up

Mr.Cab Racing and winning with Mopars since 1964. (Old F--t, Huh)