Take my post as friendly advice. As mentioned 1,000 HP is really expensive, and maybe not the most reliable, or safe combination for a street toy. Trying to drive that much HP on the street can get a little scary sometimes when you cut it loose.
A gen III Hemi done right would make your car valuable, and while maybe you will never sell it, some day somebody will. Plus it will be a dependable balanced combination.
I have been playing with Mopars since 1972, and I have never had a race or street car with 1,000 HP. My current street car is a 410 based on a 360 in a 69 cuda with a procharger, 4 speed, and electronic fuel injection, the engine makes around 600HP on pump gas, and I have almost lost it several times on the street, it will break the tires loose easy at 30 to 40 mph in 3rg gear, just by letting it build a little boost. I have a race car that runs in the 9's and it has 772HP and I am still tuning the suspension to get it to hook reliably. The Cuda has super stock springs, adjustable shocks, and as big a tire as I can stuff under a A body Cuda, without cutting it up. I am seriously thinking about taking the procharger off. As a teenager I had a 70 dodge dart 340 4 speed, and would like to just be able to just run through the gears, hear a tire chirp with each shift, and not be worried about running off in the ditch. My old dart ran 8.75 in the 1/8 mile, and seldom lost a street race.
Maybe I am just getting old but a buddy of mine once had painted on his dash, " A fast ride in fine fashion" That is kind of what my attitude anymore is to fast cars, no need to scare yourself to death every time you hit the throttle.