Latest update. Ordered challenger radiator and fan assembly should be in monday, ordered the HPTuners setup so i can read the ecu and get it unlocked.

Got the power steering pump mounted. Dont like it very much, but it will work for now. I found out the hellcat PS pump bolts onto this engine where the idler pulley is so i may get that in the future, it just costs 260$.

[Linked Image]

got the abs module mounted not pretty, but seems sturdy. I used the existing rubber grommet for the old abs mount.

[Linked Image]

started to rough out where i want the wiring.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

got a new trans cooler

[Linked Image]

I did some playing around with the driveshaft, i was wanting to be able to drive it around the block to make sure the transmission shifts ok. However i dont see a way to get the rear end and transmission connected without a custom shaft, and i dont want to waste the money when I am going to be getting the 9inch and back half going. So i am going to push the read end up and get working on that. Some current issues i need some feed back with:

1. Does anyone know which brake lines go where on the abs module, i googled, and checked my manual and found no info.

2.Whats the opinion on the back half setup and the best way to do that? I currently have a couple of sticks of 2x3x1/8" tubing to do it with, but im not sure how far forward to run them. The car is pretty low and there are not really and front frame rails. My initial idea was to weld a bar on the front section of the back seat area from seam to seam, and then take my supports straight up straight across and then back down and another bar straight across where the bumper area is. I was thinking this might not be the strongest way to do this though and may need more of a front rail situation going on. When i drop the gas tank and rear end ill take some picks to assess the situation. I have only seen one magnum tubbed, and he took the rails all the way to the firewall, seemed like a lot but im not sure.

Last edited by lenogris; 06/06/20 11:40 AM.