Thought I would post up my magnum build I'm working through now. Bought a 2005 SXT Magnum for 800$ with intentions to do a big tire tubed panel van look to it. I ordered a 2015 Challenger SRT 392 drop out package from Cleveland power and performance. The Challenger had 78k miles on it. Pictured below is the wrecked car the package came out of.
[Linked Image]

This is the engine and 8 Speed trans on the pallet
[Linked Image]

Another angle, the package includes the steering column, gauge cluster, gas and brake pedals, gas tank, and complete wiring harness.
[Linked Image]

Here is the cluster of mess they call harness
[Linked Image]

I cant seem to find pictures of the whole car, but when i do ill put them in. Here is the inside. I have stripped it, it will be getting a roll cage, and back half after I get a chance to drive it around the block.
[Linked Image]

Here is the engine and trans mounted in the car.
[Linked Image]

So far the only issues have been engine mounts, and the K member bolts. Everything came out of the car easy enough, considering it had 220k miles on it. In case anyone does not know, the 6.4 mounts are angled at roughly a 45 compared to the mounting holes on the K member. Looks like the older 5.7 and such mounted parallel to the engine. Not a huge deal, as i just used the mounts they had on the pallet for shipping, and cut them down to size and welded them onto the frame. Also the 8 speed bolted right up using the existing bolt holes.

The other issue was with taking out the K member for a test fit. The back bolts had rusted solid. First tried cutting the heads off to see if the K member would slide out, and that was a no go. As you can see in the picture it had rusted solid, and we had to use the torch to heat it all up and burn off the rust.
[Linked Image]

Current next steps I have to take care of.
Route wiring and mount boxes
make dash to mount steering column using the existing magnum column
make a mount for the power steering pump the challenger had electric steering.
mount the radiator back up along with a trans cooler.

Going to use the current gas tank and fuel lines and drive shaft to test drive around the block, make sure the engine and trans work good and I did not mess anything up putting it in. After that it gets a fuel cell, and such when I start the back half part.

Just trying to bring some classic hot roding to a modern setup. I'm doing all the work in my shop/garage at home mostly by myself, with some assistance from my father. I am not a professional and have not done an engine swap, only done a small 4 cylinder rebuild. So the frame work and mounts and everything is all new to me. I also plan to do the tuning myself with one of the HP Tuners, so that will be interesting. I enjoy figuring this stuff out, so it all should come together, or ill break something and have to do it all again. I gotta keep the pressure on myself to get it done or it will sit for a long time. So im working fast at it. If anyone wants some specific pictures or explanations of what i did anything as im going along just let me know.