Looks like a bunch of us regulars will not be attending this years show. There are some reason but this is what I hear from others. No social distancing can be in effect in a show with isles like this. Two sides of each isle with no passing people, no one will not follow the 6 foot rules anyways. Vending at a spot with people picking up the parts one after another. Do you tell them not to touch them unless you buy them. Show buildings how many people will be let in a one time and do you have to line up six feet apart trying to enter each building. These types of shows are for looking through the swap meet for parts so everyone at the show does this. The Hotel, how well are rooms going to be cleaned after someone else stays there. We had problems with a clean room last year and the year before and had changed to another room every year so I can imagine just how lacks the cleaning will be. Were I live things are shut down or partially shut down till July 1st. The boarder is still shut down and no one knows when it will open. Playing to attend and vend when there are no answers up to a week and a half ahead of the show is not a good thing when you vend. Ah Maybe next year when the 1971s will be 50 years old I will dig one of my E Bodies out of the garage and attend with a Vehicle for the first time instead of vending.

Have fun stay safe.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY