Originally Posted by jcc
Originally Posted by QuickBpBp
Originally Posted by jcc

Would it be feasible and somewhat enforceable to make the show and swap meet aisles "One-Way", with passing allowed?

And while we are on possibilities, how about some seating spread out among the site, and a little shade might be asking too much? eek

What would be the purpose of traveling one way? Does the virus only go a certain direction in the outdoors so this would cut down any potential spread? That being said I hope the show goes on successful and it's not ruined with regulations..

I can't comment on the effectiveness of the true reduction of covid transmission, BUT the big box stores implemented it, and the public seemed to be accepting of it, even it might have been more "theater" then anything else, what else is new, however with a car show, you know what its like wandering thru the swap field aisles, and bouncing from side to side when things catch your eye, when traffic is both ways, you are constantly running into head on other shoppers, then you do the shuck and jive a few things before you figure which side each is going to pass on, not a big deal, but we are both stopped, face to face, for a moment, all that would be done with if everybody was walking the same way. It will not be an issue when many stay home.

Hey I get it, new ideas are always poo poo before being tried, Change sucks for some. Thanks for asking, which I believe was a fair and somewhat sincere question.

edit I'm not astute enough to know if my shuck and jive reference is offensive to some, so if so, my apologies in advance as it was not meant to be.

Every store in this area that implemented 1-way isles, already did away with them.
Didn't even last a week at Giant(grocery store)... signs & arrows are gone at the Home Depot, Walmart & SAMS too.